Upon upload of your documents, our proprietary optical character recognition (OCR) engine will convert your documents into machine-readable text.
Our Artificial Intelligence (AI) extracts key data from your documents and links each extracted data point to the source information. We then validate all extracted data via a two-step quality check and control process.
- Utilise AI-powered data extraction of key dates, dollars, clauses, and other critical information in more than 25 languages, including Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Russian.
- Review and make corrections to extracted data within the application, which scales and becomes more intelligent the more you use it.
- Gain real-time insights into all of your documents at the click of a button.
- Access a single source of truth for both internal and external teams, regardless of language or location.
Access and analyze structured data in dashboards such as pivot tables and critical dates calendars. Create more custom dashboards and reports for your team to drive additional insights from your data.
- Search at the folder, keyword, or structured data level.
- Set up custom search parameters and data tables for on-the-fly analytics.
- Build custom visualizations, dashboards, and reports of key contract data.
- Create calendars, reminders, and notifications of critical dates.
- Set anomaly and outlier detection for unique contract and specified parameters.
Export data into Excel spreadsheets or integrate directly to third-party DMS, ERP, or BI systems via our open API to consume your structured data within your desired target system.
- Automated syncing of complete, up-to-date, and accurate data from to third-party systems including MRI, Box.com, Salesforce, SAP, Oracle, and many other systems
- Identify and eliminate data discrepancies
- Consume data across various divisions including finance/accounting, asset management, and legal departments
Transform your data extraction processes
Find out how you can use the Contract Intelligence AI platform to replace the tedious process of manually checking data from documents. Automating the data extraction process and providing an ongoing audit trail will remove the risk of manual error and increase both productivity and overall profitability.
Key facts about contract data extraction
years of algorithm development
users gaining insight from data